Angthong National Marine Park Day Trip from Koh Tao
Angthong National Marine Park is a stunningly beautiful archipelago of 42 tropical islands in Southern Thailand.
It is North West of Koh Phangan and Koh Samui only 45 minutes away by our speed boat. The day-trip departs from Koh Tao by Lomprayah high speed Ferry to Koh Phangan where you connect with our partner and join their speedboat trip. Lunch and snorkelling gear is included.
This trip departs daily, but there will often be breaks in the schedule during inclement weather conditions.
Explore with Safari Boat Speed Boat Tour to Angthong National Marine Park hidden lagoons, white sand beaches and Emerald Lagoon Lake. Snorkelling among the shallow coral gardens have made this trip very popular, enjoyable and fascinating. Angthong National Marine Park, translates as "The Golden Bowl", occupies almost 250 sq. km and includes 50 sq. km of limestone islands and cliffs which rise from the sea as dramatic, bizarre & stunning rock formations.
You can benefit of our long experience of private speedboat cruises around the island and being well known for providing first class service. Quality, flexibility and personal service is our concept! Welcome on board.
- Depart from Koh Tao with 06:00 Lomprayah
- Meeting point at Koh Phangan Safari, Thong Sala
- Continental breakfast (coffee, tea, cookies, fresh fruit)
- Board the speedboat to Ang Thong Marine Park – Approx. 45 minutes away
- Snorkelling at the best spot at Koh Wao / Koh Tay Plaoy
- Emerald Lake – Talay Nai – Short walk to the most incredible viewpoint to see all 42 islands of the marine park
- Sightseeing around the park exploring Monkey Island, cruise around the park.
- Beachfront buffet lunch at one of the best beaches Koh Sam Sao Island
- Kayaking, view point climb, relaxing or snorkelling (depends on your booking program)
- Speedboat back to Koh Phangan
- 17:45 Lomprayah back to Koh Tao for 18:45 arrival to Tao
Ferry Tao - Phangan - Tao:
- Lomprayah Adult return 960 THB
- Lomprayah Child (80cms – 130cms) return 500 THB
- Adult 2100 THB Inc. Entrance Fee
- Adult w Kayak 2300 THB Inc. Entrance Fee
- Child 1450 THB Inc. Entrance Fee
- Child w Kayak 1650 THB Inc. Entrance Fee
Children under 3 years free | Children 4 – 10 years old or less than 120 cms height